Successfully implementing advanced cosmetic procedures can be done without depending on “hope dentistry.” Knowing where you are going and how to get there is critical to patient success. Discover essential steps for simplifying and implementing advanced cosmetic procedures into your practice.
This live multi-patient course will provide a high level protocol for preparation and seating of anterior and posterior bonded or cemented restorations. This care is possible through the use of digital impressions, CO2 laser technology and computerized occlusal management. Dr. Stevens will share valuable experience and insights from patient diagnostics to precision occlusal management. He will also help grow your practice by discussing key clinical components for obtaining predictable results from the simplest cases to the most complex.
- Preparation of anterior and posterior teeth
- Tissue management with C02 laser technology
- Latest in smile design
- Digital impressions including jaw relationships
- No retraction cord technique
- Dazzling chair side provisionals
- Simplified bonding techniques
- Demonstrate and interpret electronic occlusal data
- How to get your patient to say “Yes” to needed treatment in a challenging economy
- Diagnosis and treatment planning: Know where you are going
- Conventional and digital impression comparison
- Laboratory communication and techniques